CDM is currently hiring for the positions listed below. Please click on each position title to download the corresponding position announcement.
CDM invites highly-organized, motivated individuals to apply to join our dynamic, binational, multi-lingual team! While this position contributes to all areas of CDM’s work, the Executive Assistant will be primarily responsible for providing development and administrative support to the Executive Director. The position will require occasional U.S. and international travel, event planning, and the supervision of volunteers.
- Manage Executive Director’s calendar; assist her in preparing for meetings, events, and presentations; coordinate logistics and travel arrangements;
- Support the Executive Director and Development Coordinator with individual donor campaigns;
- Prepare and process reimbursements;
- Draft reports and correspondence for Executive Director and Development Coordinator as requested;
- Provide administrative office support as needed;
- Assist in event planning and coordination; and
- Assist Executive Director and Director of Operations in Mexico with the orientation of new fellows, staff members, and volunteers.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Oral and written proficiency in Spanish and English;
- Bachelor of Arts or Science;
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant work experience;
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple, overlapping deadlines;
- Substantial knowledge of migration, temporary worker policy, politics of immigration reform, and U.S.-Mexico binational relations.
- Demonstrated skills in grant writing, expository and persuasive writing;
- Familiarity with a range of personal computing applications, including QuickBooks, Constant Contact, Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite, and SalesForce.
- Ability to interface effectively with various individuals in a multi-cultural, diverse organization; and
- Willingness to travel within the U.S. and Mexico.
CDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prioritizes diversity among our staff, Board of Directors, and volunteers. We also maintain a strong interest in our employees’ career development and strive to provide opportunities for growth and education for dedicated members of our team.
Competitive salary with benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and a list of three references, including their contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT APPLICATION. No phone calls please.