CDM is currently hiring for the positions listed below. Please click on each position title to download the corresponding position announcement.
CDM is looking for a professional and experienced Operations Manager to join our dynamic, binational, multilingual team! The Operations Manager will be in charge of handling the day-to-day operations of our Baltimore office. Additionally, he or she will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, and training exceptional candidates for open positions, and supporting our team members so that they do their best work. The Operations Manager will manage the organization’s finances in collaboration with the Executive Director and Finance Director and assist with major administrative functions of the organization to ensure that CDM meets all 501(c)(3) reporting, payroll, tax, corporate, and other responsibilities. Read More
- Develop and support our team members and their talents (monitor staff performance, carry out staff evaluations, lead staff development);
- Strengthen our team by advertising open positions and identifying, recruiting, and on-boarding new staff members, fellows, and volunteers;
- Manage compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
- Ensure staff’s compliance with time-keeping requirements and maintain accurate paid time off and leave records;
- Oversee certain budget lines and authorize relevant expenditures;
- Support accounting team to prepare for annual audit and during audit and support Executive Director with follow-up to auditors;
- Manage accounts payable and receivable for CDM’s Baltimore office (prepare invoices for CDM’s contract work; scan and deposit checks; pay bills for U.S. office that are not on automatic payment);
- Oversee CDM’s insurance policies;
- Handle administrative functions (maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies, answer phones, check voicemail, check CDM’s email account and redirect emails, and handle incoming mail);
- Fluency in Spanish and English;
- Bachelor of Arts or Science;
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant work experience;
- Familiarity with a range of personal computing applications, including QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, and Salesforce;
- Strong cultural competence and the ability to engage effectively with various individuals in a multicultural, diverse organization;
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status;
CDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prioritizes diversity among our staff, Board of Directors, and volunteers. We also maintain a strong interest in our employees’ career development and strive to provide opportunities for growth and education for dedicated members of our team.
Competitive salary with benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and a list of three references, including their contact information, to email@example.com with the subject line OPERATIONS MANAGER APPLICATION. No phone calls please.